Are you coming to Youth Forum? Here are some things you should bring!
- Casual clothes and comfy shoes
- One set of “church” clothes
- Raincoat and umbrella
- Toiletries and any medication needed
- Towel, face cloth and shower shoes
- Alarm clock and watch
- Notebook or journal and a pen
- Bible and any other resource material you might like to bring
- Musical instruments – if you play one (and it’s packable) bring it along!
- Refillable water bottle
- Snacks to share (optional) – NO nuts. There will be no trips to the store during YF weekend.
- A few bucks for the vending machine or late night pizza (optional)
- Camera (optional)
What shouldn’t you bring?
- Laptop, portable computer, iPad, Video games
- Alcohol or drugs – We have a zero tolerance policy for these items
- Bedding and pillow – These will be provided for you.
If you bring an iPod or MP3 player to unwind with during free time or help you to fall to sleep at night, and/or a cell phone for emergencies/ calling on the road/ or for an alarm clock or camera, please know that these are only to be used during free time, not during Home Group or Large Group times. If they are being used inappropriately, you’ll be asked to return them to your room.
And…..dont’ forget to bring your signed covenant form with you. Here are two important documents that will answer any questions for you.
YF16 Acceptance Letter (what to bring and more)